Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Warning: I've been Mike Law-ed

Just to let people know who don't at first recognise me or are giving me odd looks -that I haven't joined either the USMC or the Vinnie Jones fan club but due to an unfortunate misunderstanding at a Merton Hairdresser on Monday (its a long story but fundamentally my fault) I have been left looking like Newham Big Bad Mikey (right of picture) or even Brother Pearce (even more right).

Some of my so-called Labour comrades at Council meetings last night (gleefully) suggested that this new look may help me go faster in my marathon training!!!! At a trade union meeting this morning it was even put forward that I should have N30 and the UNISON logo shaven into what is left! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair may grow back but your credibility is lost forever.

John Gray said...

Hi anon

assuming I had any in the first place!

:)

Anonymous said...

is that a real photo of Mike Law?

I like his blog. At least you get to know what is going on in the Council....

John Gray said...

Hi anon

I believe so but I have never in fact met Big Bad Mikey.

You may indeed like his blog but please do not think for a moment that his completely paranoid rants and ravings are at all an accurate reflection on "what is going on in the Council".

IMO of course! :)

Anonymous said...

John,

How am I supposed so to know what is going in the Council?

The Newham Recorder? No.
Newham Fanzine? No.
John Gray blog?. No.

So only Mike Law's blog, which I admit I like. I hate the titles he comes up with.

John Gray said...

Hi Anon

In that case you must believe that the US did not put a man on the moon, A flying saucer crashed at Roswell in 1947, 9/11 was a Zionist plot and Princess Di was murdered.

There again this must a nice time of the year for you - believing in Father Christmas!

:)