Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The thoughts of Chairman John...on Blogging

Mary Honeyball MEP has posted the video of her fringe at Labour Party conference 2010.  You can see my contribution on some of the perils of blogging and a possible potential political benefit here.

The other speakers were Mark Ferguson (Labourlist), Jessica Asato and Kerry McCarthy MP (her video not yet posted).

The fringe I thought was an excellent conference event.  Well done to Mary and her team for putting it on.

(The Guilty Newham 4 - they know who they are will now have an opportunity to understand just what they have missed out on - LOL :)

7 comments:

Damien McKee said...

Forgive me if I sound off topic but I was wondering if you agreed or disagreed with Mary Honeyball when she labels Anne Milton(not my favourite person)as the new Nadine Dorries due to the fact that pro life group LIFE has been given a place ona sexual health group ahead of pro abortion BPAS group?Isn't it wonderful that some morality is coming back to these issues and that Mary Honeyball is out of touch with ordinary working class Labour voters on these issues that in turn will see MP's like Nadine Dorries trying to exploit that fact?

John Gray said...

Hi Damien

Mary is a star and I would trust her judgement on this. She is far, far more in touch with working class labour voters than tory handbangers such as Nadine.

John Gray said...

or tory headbangers...:)

Damien McKee said...

On some issues maybe but on issues like this she is a patronising middle class liberal.She's no Gwyneth Dunwoody that's for sure!

John Gray said...

Hi Damien

Not in my experience.

Damien McKee said...

In other words,like me you view Nadine Dorries as smug and arrogant?

Damien McKee said...

"I would trust her judgement on this" I take it you support her views on this then?